It’s Spring! Create your own garden of Cupcake Liner Flowers and bring a little joy to your day.
Cupcake Liners (3)
Construction paper or cardstock (color of your choice)
Pipe Cleaners (3)
Buttons (for center of flowers)
Colored pens, markers, crayons, cotton balls for clouds, and any-thing else you can use to decorate your paper!
1. Pick out your color of paper for the background
2. Take the pipe cleaners and bend in half and then cut them in half with the scissors (one half will become the stem of the flowers, the other half will become the leaf)
3. Put Elmer’s glue directly on the pipe cleaner on the side you want to be glued to the piece of your paper, then place the pipe cleaner firmly glue-side down on the paper
4. With the other half of the pip cleaner, bend in half, but not fully and twist the bottoms together to make a loop that looks like a leaf (like picture)
5. Put Elmer’s glue directly on the pipe cleaner on the side you want to be glued down for the leaves and place firmly (you may need some weight to hold them down once all stems and leaves have been placed)
6. Give the stems and leaves time to dry
7. Using the glue, make a generous spot to place the cupcake liners down at the tops of each steam—you can decorate the cupcake liners however you may like, I glued buttons in the center of each and used a white pen to make “sew lines”
Now comes the other fun part! You can decorate the rest of your paper however you may like as well! Use your imagination!
We’d love to see what you create!