This page offers application downloads or information for artists and art organizations about opportunities at the Bonifas Arts Center. There are also teaching and exhibit opportunities for artists in the Upper Peninsula. Give us a call at 906-786-3833 for more information.
The Waterfront Arts Festival:
- Features 60+ exhibitors and vendors
- Showcases live music on the Band Shell stage throughout the show
- Gives the next generation experience to show/sell in the Young Artists Market
- Hosts activities for adults and hands-on activities for youth
- Booth spaces are large making it comfortable for display and space for customers
- Welcomes numerous food vendors to keep the crowd within reach
- Attracts a crowd of 2,500+ individuals.
U.P. Cycle Exhibit Application
This exhibit poses a fun challenge for artists to look at every day items that we would normally throw away to find a way to reuse, repurpose, and recycle them into artwork.
March 17 – March 28: Artwork Drop Off
April 2: Gallery Opening Reception 7 p.m.
Fees are non-refundable and cover up to 3 entries (diptychs & triptychs count as 1 entry).
$12 Bonifas Member | $15 Non-Members
First Monday of the Month, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
We will be offering monthly artist gatherings at the Bonifas on the first Monday of the month at 6 until 8 p.m. These gatherings will be for artists to get together and talk about what they are working on currently. Get inspiration and meet like-minded people that just want to talk about what they love to do.
UPPER PENINSULA ART AND CULTURE MAP
A directory of galleries, art centers, museums or cultural attractions in the Upper Peninsula at the website www.upartandculture.com. For more information on how to participate, click here »